BCN 4.35% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

3 amigos , page-15

1. 12,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    ok - let see if this get's us more info

contents of my reply to request for a conference call:

Marcus

rather than having a "conference call" with me (believe you spoke to various holders already) put a better summary up on the website and answer specific questions - that already have been put to you:

- who did your independent study (sudden change of grade) ???

- basis of your cost analysis to get Barlee into production and how far progressed are any current BFS ? (current board puts a figure of 7 million to it)

- funding arrangements; do not believe current SH will wear any more dilution (your best case scenario about 40%, even if you can convert CSD shares into cash)
    and all up cost including either cost for a mill (not achievable in my opinion) and actual viable toll treatment options ( disputed by current board) including full costs and haulage charges

- time frame involved ( to get all licenses, environmental permits, infra structure, work teams and rigs etc)

- more detail back ground and past projects ( some references have been made about personal records on "Hot Copper")

None of this ought to be "personal conversations"

All of the above should be in the public domain and accessible to all SH

Kind regards

Reiner

And now for a SMS to Darryl to see if he wants to have a chat - or those of you who have "good connections" to him: ALL of this should be public domain so each and everyone has it black & white to help make a personal decision and hold them to it

(sentiment: buggered if I know)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $1.571K 65.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1502366 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 431518 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.