BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

3 amigos , page-20

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Reiner001 a lot of work looking at at the loose ends, TU

beavis "Geez EMC2, Darryl has you convinced there is gold laying around on the ground in Africa? Wow."

Well you know I didn't even imply there was gold laying around on the ground, the words I chose were my words though and only to wake up the holders who have serious questions to maybe phone their company directors, they have a lot more information available than I can post here.

"They are also willing to sell the CSD shares to lower the capital raising needed which makes sense."

3 amigos to sell down CSD shares-

sounds good does it?

Let's just look a little bit deeper than just accepting these 3 giving the ol' lip service to make some existing holders feel warm and fuzzy,
    BTW that's an old politicians trick, saying something because it does sound good

CSD
    Total number of shares on issue at the end of the December quarter was 165,845,734
    Beacon at the end of that quarter held 9.47%
    That equates to 15,705,591 shares in CSD

I'm led to believe that none of these shares have been sold, while the aim apparently is to eventually move these on to a third party (nameless) as a complete parcel off-market at a time when this would realise a substantial gain for BCN without affecting CSD SP.

Now ask the 3 amigos about how they would endeavour to sell 15.7m CSD and while retaining their current value ATM.

It took the last 7 months to move that same volume under normal trading, imagine now if there were a concerted effort to join in with the market to sell down another 15.7m on top what the SP of CSD would be erroded to, it's bad enough as it stands without a major trying to sell down their holding.

With the sale to RMS there is then time on the side to maximise the investment in CSD .

Can't see how these 3 have thought just this aspect through,
    Just 'Lip Service' to those who want to hear this?

I suspect yes.

15.7m x approx. 0.06 paid = approx $1m
    15.7m sold over the ensuing 7 months = $0.5m (a guess) because having to compete with all other trader/sellers

if 3 amigos sell
    Loss -$0.5m (a calc. guess ATM)

Compared to the gain in capital with current directors holding until the CSD sell plan comes to fruition
    Gain +$4m (a calc. guess)

The gain in the CSD investment could in fact be a lot more, Darryl has not wanted to sell-off on the depreciating SP of CSD as it would have further depressed their SP and he has a longer term plan in process with this to really maximise this investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.