BCN 4.35% 2.4¢ beacon minerals limited

Way I see it (have been in BCN 3 years), the company has given...

1. 22 Posts.
    Way I see it (have been in BCN 3 years), the company has given Barlee a bloody good go - they've put the drillholes into it over the years, and unfortunately there wasn't any big pot of gold there - woulda been nice to tag half million oz, but thats the nature of the game. At the end of the day there's only Halleys. It will be mined - the choice now is by who - whether the amigos or Ramelius. I've run my own numbers on it and the amigos figures dont add up. If anyone is interested I can give a mining101 on costs because I've spent nearly 20 years in gold in WA. I've gotten pretty disillusioned over the years with companies and groups who have said that that they wil make all this money out of mining - just ask a NAV, Apex, View, Mercator (Meekatharra) or more recently Kalgoorlie Mining Company (Bullant who closed this week) shareholder about whether being a miner has delivered them value. Good luck to Ramelius - I reckon they'll make a dollar out of it mainly cause they have the mill and the experience. I don't think that either Beacon or the amigos can do it. Once you commit to mining something - its a slippery slope and you'd better have deep pockets - if you go in undercooked on costs, with inflated grades - you're screwed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $90.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $10.59K 459.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1512159 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1097741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.