ADX 0.00% 12.5¢ adx energy ltd

GO,You continually down-ramp AuDAX management and, in your...

1. 572 Posts.
    GO,

You continually down-ramp AuDAX management and, in your typical 'I know it all' attitude declare that you know best while indicating that you are an industry insider - perhaps you are; it is nice to have the anonymous status that HC provides when proclaiming to be an expert as you smirk along with your so called contacts at 'Industry level'.

Management at AuDAX are not the idiots you imply in your posts; but, at least it gives others a chance to hi-lite Managements planning as disclosed in their ASX releases to refute your attempts to harm the Companies, and Managements, reputations.

The following release extracts are self explanatory. AuDAX are going to carry out the seismic and drill with the seismic information in place. Management would not set out to make fools of themselves by misleading shareholders with false premises. I suggest they know more than you, having negotiated with the drillers and seismic companies!

Let HC readers re-visit the release extracts and judge for themselves their merit; then discard your (non shareholder) rantings.

'ASX Release
    29 January 2010

The planned 617 km2 3D seismic survey over the Sambuca-Dougga prospects area (blue outline in above figure) was awarded to PGS (Petroleum Geoservices).

The survey is scheduled to commence in March with results to be incorporated pre-commencement of drilling at Sambuca.
    The Sambuca prospect drilling preparation is ongoing and proceeding as scheduled.'

'ASX Release
    26 February 2010

Tunisian Authorities
    (Comite Consultatif des Hydrocarbures) have approved the work program to drill one exploration well to 3000m in the Kerkouane permit offshore Tunisia.

Spud date is expected to be the 15th of June 2010.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $95.62K 760.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104048 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 337812 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.