ADX 0.00% 9.7¢ adx energy ltd

GO,You certainly remind me about 'Fox & Friends' on Foxtel who...

1. 572 Posts.
    GO,

You certainly remind me about 'Fox & Friends' on Foxtel who claim to be 'fair & balanced' whilst 100% pumping the Republican Movement in the USA. A Rupert Murdock station that concentrates on 'killing off' the the Democrats while Rupert has other Channels that 'pump' the other side.

You giggle, smirch & be-smirch AuDAX daily; enjoy your narcissism, sleep well and continue to dream about your negative achievements.

Funding? you and I do not know specifics; there are some details that have been released and not yet concluded. One is the PGS MOU where 'PGS is an industry recognized, highly regarded, global seismic contractor with state-of the-
    art seismic acquisition and processing capabilities. PGS would earn a 15% est in the Permits by paying 30% of a significant future exploration work program.' Never renounced and apparently still in play; shares to PGS in lieu of payment for seismic in a share placement is possible as AuDAX previously announced when shares in lieu of consulting fees were announced in September.

Obviously, other options are on the cards...the Cooper diversion was a possibility that generated debate and, from the number of participants, was of interest to holders; not necessarily Coopers Management - but an option none the less.

Again the 'naive shareholder' statement to consolidate your down-ramp...keep it up - it reveals a lot about your character and shows how much you enjoy trying to 'upset' (for lack of a more suitable word that would pass the moderators)long term holders.

You have a great deal of ability to research junior oilers; those of us investing in this sector realize that the Probability of Success on an individual well is low and would appreciate a 'fair & balanced' debate instead of the obvious delight of down-ramping that you currently indulge in while pretending to be an expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $26.81K 281.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35500 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 74800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.