APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

3 bagger by april....., page-3

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi were,

lets face it, ultimately we are all in this for the $$$$$ however to some it is a job (The APG management and board).

How the stock reacts to BHP taking a position is out of the control of the APG management....to a certain extent!

I think Mt T anf Mr Cuthbertson are good guys but we must remember we dont need good guys we need performers.....and the other guy...at least he remained sober at this years AGM.

Mr T and co. have had a long time to create wealth for us shareholders and it looks like he is about to succeed but if for whatever reason the shareprice fails to perform we as shareholders need to access the situation and make an educated decision as to what the company could have done better and what can we do about it if anything at all!

Giving 15% to BHP (irrespective of price) and having the shareprice remain under 10 cents (which is extremely unlikely) within a six month period in my opinion would be poor perforance.

Given gold, steel and titanium opportunities the company must ensure the shareprice acheives a reasonable level and not because they want to do another placement (which is usually the case) but because the long suffering shareholders deserve it.

My guess is that if Mr T gives 15% to BHP he will feel relaxed...or will he.

I know for a fact we can gather around 30% of the company without trying. A little effort should see much more. A great bargening tool with another major, group or BHP.

So, lets see what MR T and co can do in the next few months when he takes APG out for a spin with BHP, the steelo's and the chings.

I am pretty confident Mr T and co hwill come up with the goods and we should see a 15 -25c plus per share but a wise investor/s must also have a back up plan.

Lets face it 10 years under 10 cents does not represent perfomance.

For the record the APG board has my full support and will continue to do so until such time I or our "group" decides otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.