PLS 2.18% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

3 Big announcements in 3 days and likely more to come

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Volvo decides to quit the ICE entirely and move all new vehicles to electric by 2025 -- only 8 years away!
    Ganfeng decides to enter battery production and make clear their intent to pursue Lithium mine ownership
    Elon Musk announces he will build the worlds largest lithium battery array in SA

I still don't get why with a fully de-risked mine about to commence production in less than 9 months and likely the biggest hard rock spodumene deposit in the world, with a continually increasing resource in both tonnage and quality, low cost to mine and we have seen little share price movement.

BUT I am so excited that the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place and it just keep getting better and better. It surely cannot be long until the rest of the world and the instos's wake up. Its not a fad, its not a passing tech, its here and whether it be cars, buses, tools, energy storage - large scale and small, whatever - Lithium is going to be in high demand with short supply and there are very few suppliers if any as well positioned as PLS to capitalise on it.

Go you good thing - the next 12 months are going to be awesome!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.065(2.18%)
Mkt cap ! $8.759B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $2.95 $2.89 $40.65M 13.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 353911 $2.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.92 267203 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.