IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

$ 3+ bil jorc au with upgrade imminent, page-14

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The problems in Europe are not going away for many years. There's nothing wrong with gold. You can do all sorts of jiggery pokery with paper to make it counterfeit proof and valuable, but it's still not gold.

There's a reason gold has been a staple for 2000 years, it's not going anywhere but up.

Unless you have software and skills to play the trends, folks will find it hard to make ongoing coin in the market year in year out for the next 10 years. In my opinion.

I am already taking profits from the last run. I don't think the asx 200 will move over and hold 5000 in the next few months. I see a possible pullback, then a possible run to 5800, then a pullback. I will however hold Idc as a hedge against pullbacks. I just can't see where else I could potentially get massive gains in the next 3 years.

Have done about 200 trades in the last 6 months for a 38% return and that's hard work. I need 100% - 200% returns pa. 1/2 a million Idc can really enhance my return curve. Basically I can't see any other stock that has the potential to propel me forward at any supersonic speed over a 3 - 4 year period. Once it grabs, it's off. Even an 80 cent mine would have me retired 4 years earlier, and I would say an 80 cent mine is pretty doable even with pans and spades. Well maybe a slight exaggeration.

Even if Idc tanks, it only means I retire 6 months later after a capital loss. Worth it for a possible 4 years of freedom from the machine.

Look at the grief sdl holders are going through with hanlong for a piddly 40%. Not worth it in my books. No upside for a heap of headaches

Come on Idc don't think of England, think of the captain sitting in his boat catching kingies wearing a gold tooth!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.