EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

3 billion tonnes +++ coal resource!!!, page-13

1. 490 Posts.
    Jah.... Well, one of the sources told my friend (also EER shareholder) on a phone conversation they had last week that the announcement, (in relation to SPECIFICALLY SIMPLIFYING AND CORRECTING MISUNDERSTANDINGS AND CONFUSION THE MARKET WAS LEFT WITH, AS A RESULT OF THE FIRST JOKE OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT) was going to be definitely next out EARLY next week(this week).... When my friend spoke to him again after Monday's (last) trading, and asked him, any reason why the announcement was not ASXED yet, he re-iterated "Well...I said next week...NOT MONDAY"......

Then again he spoke to another closely linked to the company source, on Wednesday, who also Categorically said the announcement was going to be out in the Next Day or So (Thursday-Friday-Today).....

My friend (and I), have absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt the veracity of either of the two sources.....Unless.....Unless, something extraordinairily -out of the Company's control- took place in the mean time.....

That's what I know, and that's what I wrote.....I hope any delay is definitely for the Company's AND OUR BENEFIT.....

Cheers.... Still 30 minutes to go...GCL, also has not announcenced anything as Yet.... Perhaps there is a connection? Or just wishful thinking on our behalf????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.