EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

For reasons of transparency and clarification:The $1,50 per...

1. 490 Posts.
    For reasons of transparency and clarification:
    The $1,50 per Share (EER) valuation, cited above, is based in EER's El Supremo Mark Basso, who values the entire Company as it is now (obviously AFTER the granting of the Mining License, expected to eventuate soon)at between $250 and $450 million $$$. That is (to use a Real Estate Business Jargon), as it is now, "Walk In Walk Out", without any further drilling by EER (currently an extensive drilling program is underway in North Blackall).....

Cheers:))))

PS. In my previous post I should have added amongst EER's MANY VERY POSITIVE Pluses +++, always considered and taken into account by Interested (For Take Over) Parties prior to making a decision, an additional and very important fact:

EER's Tenement(s), South and North Blackall are concentrated in one region, thus economies of scale can be utilised by one and only Mining Development expenditure, thus avoiding costs which can run in the hundreds of millions of dollars, If you have to set up several Coal Extraction-Development mines, in Different Tenements....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.