ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Yes WT still waiting. I certainly hope you are on the money with...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes WT still waiting. I certainly hope you are on the money with your call on the Aust launch being sometime this week. IMO, one thing ALT have been very consistent with over the years is making statements and then neglecting to inform the market if the previously projected timelines are not met and consequently the SP gets punished by the market.
    This is one reason the general market may not trust ALT Management and are sitting on the sidelines waiting for them to prove themselves before jumping in.
    Re-reading Oscarone's statement (at the start of this thread) again, there is one line that has me thinking that things have been delayed again (PeriCoach has been approved in Australia and Europe, with product launches expected in 2015) and shareholders have not been informed of the delay (of course I may be wrong and missed reading it in any ann).

Personally the time frame doesn't bother me (as I believe the upside will be huge over the next 12 months), but to clearly communicate what is happening would go along way to restoring some credibility with current and possible shareholders.
    All IMO.
    Bring on 2015.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.