MTL 0.00% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

oops my bad forgot to change the sentiment and position..no...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    oops my bad forgot to change the sentiment and position..no apologies just an honest bit of hey darn it i didn't change my sentiment and position...and no pumping here..just stating the obvious..if you see it as pumping then that is your prerogative..to you i say sell..it is going down..sell it all ..do not invest in this ..we are all doomed ..this has no chance of succeeding..it is going to 1 ..

you sell i will buy enjoy your journey and i will enjoy mine.
    Nothing to pump if you aren't happy sell..if you can't see the potential sell..there are positives and negatives in everything..possibly they will find nothing..possibly they will not partner with someone, possibly they don't really have these projects , possibly they are nutters that just want your money..or possibly not. In decision analysis, information analysis, reliability theory, control theory, choice theory, game theory and most other theories in which the concept of uncertainty plays an important role, it has long been -- and continues to be - an unquestioned assumption that uncertainty is a concomitant of randomness and, as such, should be treated by the methods provided by probability theory. However, as we learn more about the issues relating to uncertainty, it is becoming increasingly clear that randomness and uncertainty are by no means coextensive concepts, and that uncertainty has two distinct facets -- fuzziness and randomness -- both of which play basic roles in human reasoning, decision-making and concept formation.so if you are uncertain be careful that your fuzziness and uncertainty does not cloud your judgement...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.271K 1.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 16732467 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60261763 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.