MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

3 cent camp here, page-290

1. 1,529 Posts.
    as it does with every lithium company ..good results make a difference..

Nature's already done most of the work! The source of the lithium in the Lida Valley region are, what geologists refer to, as enriched rhyolite tuffs that outcrop south and east of Montezuma Peak, located about 15 miles from First Liberty's claim. The Tertiary rhyolites from these Montezuma mountains are considered to be the most lithium rich rhyolites in the world, (MacDonald et. Al; 1992)

Geological data confirm the valley is a catch basin  repository that, over millions of years, has trapped vast quantities of lithium concentrates eroded from the world's richest lithium deposit

Over millions of years, hard rock lithium exposed by volcanic activity has been exposed to rain and natural weathering processes and gradually eroded these rich lithium deposits and washed them into the Lida Valley .

It's as if a giant sieve has been filtering the mountain runoff and collecting and concentrating all that eroded lithium in one convenient, super-saturated pool!

Best of all, this lithium is in the form of an easily-mined enriched brine that lies just below the surface, a tremendous cost advantage over lithium imported from hard-rock mines in South America!

CADs
    The Lida Valley brine lithium project, covering 2 620 acres, is situated about 40 km from the Silver Peak lithium mine of Albemarle – the only producing lithium mine in the US, and the Muddy Mountain project, covering 2 542 acres, is located about 50 km from Las Vegas. Caeneus stated that Muddy Mountain was potentially a “district-scale” lithium clay concept.

good results ? possibly ? ..the area seems right for it to happen..
    we will know soon enough..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $1.873K 936.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 367419734 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8249661 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.