TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

3 cheers for the CMT, page-17

1. 6,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    IMO the huge amount of minerals needed for the renewable revolution will mean viable projects will have financiers/governments knocking down their doors.
    This is what Grant said in a post back in March headed "funding secured" and before the 249D.
    My highlight.

My concern in years prior was not the project, it was financing. The environment has shifted significantly, in that respect. I say that with 25yrs of experience at the pointy end of global capital markets. This wont be a straight line by any means. But I like the timing, and the risk reward.

I don’t yet see a sufficient appreciation here on HotCopper as to the seismic events that have been taking place, both in terms of the long-run ESG agenda, and now Russia/Ukraine, which is an acute geo-political inflection point & will re-oriented the entire global commodity complex.

Governments are mobilising, esp in critical minerals, but also energy and ag, and will continue to do so. This is happening in real-time across Australia (federal, state and territory), the euro area and the US as well, as confirmed by my AFR colleague yesterday. The US stuff, while it has disappointed in the past, is real now, I am convinced.

The financing constraint for viable yet capex intensive projects, such as Mount Peake, is collapsing as a consequence. The political constraints and now morphing into incentives, as well.

Again, I have no ‘micro’ insights to convey from TNG/PB, nor would I. But I still like the risk / reward.

If you all must indulge in pseudonymous online opprobrium, maybe reflect on those seeking to game the ‘funding secured’ announcement.
    Or better yet, dont even do that. Just read up, stay patient, and understand the world is changing rapidly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.