ZNO 0.00% 2.4¢ zoono group limited

The soap analogy only applies to human application, which in a...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    The soap analogy only applies to human application, which in a sense is their B2C customer base and only makes up 15% of their market share.

Its the B2B element where they will be making big revenue. Public sector, government agencies, corporations etc will be purchasing their products as it lasts 30 days on surfaces. This will be sprayed on trains, in office buildings etc. As you’d know, you aren’t exactly going to apply soap to office desks or
    trains.

Then there’s animal health which is a whole other ball game, and once again, soap isn’t going to kill of viruses like the swine flu. Point is, this company is more than just a hand sanitizer and people like you and I who will use it at home are only a small percentage of their market share.

Adding onto this, the Coronavirus is just one virus out of the three hundred thousand that affect mammals. It al it took was one to bring the modern world to its knees, then I doubt governments will take the risk of allowing this to happen again.

The view on public health will change the way airport security did after the 9/11 attacks.
    Last edited by Sharesdude: 24/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.