VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Apologies moderators, i didnt realise you couldnt copy and paste...

1. 286 Posts.
    Apologies moderators, i didnt realise you couldnt copy and paste emails without the permission of the original email sender however that does make perfect sense now that i think about it, privacy and all that.

So i recieved an email from the PR guys at Verus.

Basically I asked them if they could provide me with more information on current progress of things, FP2 3D in particular. The response was that the most up to date information was recently provided to the market, i replied asking if they could clarify a bit further as the last BRR that AM did said the FP 3D would be completed by end of Jan and got the response that the information in the last presentation was the most up to date they had and they couldnt be any more specific however as soon as they know about the seismic data for fausse point they would release it to the market.

And if i would like to contact them further then i could call Nathan Ryan.

So its a bit like the army slogan "Hurry up and wait."

If i didnt live in such an opposite time zone i would contact Nathan just to know about the Bongo revised flow rates. It isnt a great sign that this is still stabilizing. Companies never hold back on announcing good news to the market. Bad news on the other hand can almost take years. *cough* FP1 *cough*

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.