AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Hi Chand. The graphic shows a section of the reservoir series in...

1. 5,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Chand. The graphic shows a section of the reservoir series in immediate vicinity of the Frances Dilworth-1 well. No horizontal scale is shown so I'd assume just a few hundred metres max, but the main point of this (I think) is to illustrate how closely the seismic results appear to have matched up with drill log results.

The Edwards will continue beyond the bright section but the brightest sections show strongest HC indication, and so probably most porous locations. Note that the Edwards is not evenly porous; AZZ is targeting the low-relief reef mounds (bioherms) which have best porosity/permeability. The more general reef material is less porous because of more tightly packed grains and natural mineral cementing which fills cavities and makes the rock denser.

Note also the hummocky upper surface of the Edwards compared with the more even surface of the Eagle Ford above. If you check back to recent announcements you'll find pics of present-day Belize showing the types of reef structures present in the Edwards. AZZ are targeting the equivalent of the mounds in the backreef area. PNR has had a lot of success doing the same in their leases. They are the more blotchy whitish areas in p33 of preso below:

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=AZZ&E=ASX&N=419787

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.