3 Dead Ellenbrook Wa Perth...One injured, page-20

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Bloo,
    This is no longer breaking news, but what I just read is highly relevent, so I'm posting it here:

"
    It all started to go wrong for the well-liked family in just six months after they landed in Australia.
    In the days and weeks leading up to a triple murder, police were repeatedly called to the family’s address.
    A WA Police spokeswoman wouldn’t tell news.com.au why officers kept going to the address, but Mr Crofts said it was because Petersen-Crofts’s condition had “blown right out”.
    “His mother did everything she could and just in the last days, her last six months, she was still doing everything she could but his condition had blown right out,” he told ABC.
    “From what I’ve heard, from other family members, he was rejected for whatever reasons from mental health [services] and Michelle his mum often had the police around.”
    Just hours before the frenzied attack on Sunday, the struggling teenager was reportedly presented to St John of God Midland public hospital, in a “psychotic state”.
    Some local media outlets are reporting that he was turned away by the emergency department on Saturday evening. However, this is unconfirmed and it has also been reported that he had left of his own accord.
    When contacted by news.com.au, a hospital spokeswoman declined to comment on the reports that he was turned away — citing privacy reasons. The matter is currently being investigated.
    Petersen-Crofts was charged with three counts of murder and has been remanded to a maximum-security unit at a psychiatric facility, where he is being assessed."

https://www.news.com.au/national/we...s/news-story/379f2adbbd97078f642ed83a5e7b6907

So, the "murderer" was himself a victim, ....... of our useless and ineffective Mental Health Dept.
    And I have found the Dept of Child Protection similarly useless and uncaring for the welfare of an extended family ice addict's children.
    One COULD make a case for blaming Mental Health for the 3 Ellenbrook deaths...... the perpetrator was clearly off his tree but no one wanted to know.
    Criminal, to say the least.

GZ
    Last edited by groundzero: 23/07/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.