DUE 0.00% $2.99 duet group

The Board of DUE just doesn't get it - ppl are invested in DUE...

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    The Board of DUE just doesn't get it - ppl are invested in DUE for a consistent divvy flow. With apologies to those that are looking for a capital profit, most infrastructure just sits there and makes money. Nothing fancy, nothing exciting, just makes money. DUE has a divvy stability of 96.6% Those mentioned above are much much lower and don't fulfil the criteria for a solid income stream.

On the topic of divvies, the 3c allowed for in the bid is a joke. We have an upcoming divvy of 9.25c on 16 Feb. What this divvy is saying is that it will take two months to close off on compared to the three months even DUE directors admit to. I suspect it will take longer if FIRB gets tricky. That's three months into a half year that should deliver about 4.625c in divvies, not 3c. The deal is cheaper for the Chinese than the announcement will have you believe.

If this deal goes through I will be making a capital gain, but finding a replacement is getting harder and harder. It certainly isn't a radio station!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.