TZL 4.35% 2.4¢ tz limited

3 dollars

1. 35 Posts.
    wow this is amazing. suddenly tzl starts moving and all these new investors start posting on hc thinking that they're all experts. i'd just like to say that i've been quite a long term holder of tzl who has read the posts of amex, kpool, hardmano and the like for several years all talking about the benefits of tzl who actually have the experience to comment properly. so for all these new "experts" claiming to know all about tzl just because the price has skyrocketed (which we long-term holders knew it would) i say get your head out from where it currently is in yourself. you're the new kids on the block who do not have the experience to comment, and we'd appreciate it if you stopped talking amongst yourself like this new clique and let the learned opinions of amex, kpool, hardmano and the like shine through like they have for the past few years.

oh yeah, and i think the price is going to go back to around 3 dollars, sorry amex and hardmano. it's just the announcemtns which kill us and gradually it's going to keep dropping to its usual price where it will be the perfect time to buy. i know everyone is going on about this stock being a $10+ bagger. but i predict the price will keep falling in the short term sorry...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.5¢ 2.0¢ $5.329K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11880 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 95306 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.