TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

3 good ups ..3 minor downs, page-28

1. 7,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    The MC is laughable in comparison when you think of how much it costs to prove a resource with
    exploration/drilling/permits costs etc. The big bucks have been spent, a resource for 20+ plus yrs sits in the ground ready. Batt Vanadium needs aside look at the uptick in iron ore demand, Vanadium often goes with it. There will always be a higher demand each year for stronger steel. Vanadium has many uses besides steel as you'd know. We in a waiting game for a big pay off. Vanadium may even get a little love next week coz the elon factor tech and Li. Vanadium sorta sits in a relationship with Li. With lock downs of sorts worldwide people are noticing pollution, energy storage is a great sector to be in.
    Anyways I don't have to sell nuffin to you mob who most have been here much longer than I. I have a few LTers but this is close to the top, if not it, with this low SOI stock the SP /MC could quite easily explode. When Aussie explorer's are on the cusp of becoming miners is the time the hedgehogs and fundies compete with retail to get a slice.
    A low SOI makes all the difference. I'm being a nun or a duck's butt. Fluff trying to trade this.
    Chart gorgorgeous, low vol pull back, next day shake out and boom buyers arrive, my guess if there was decent volume on offer it would have been swiped. I never look at the "technical analysis" of a platforms' (trading view in this case) buy and sell suggestions, but I looked at TMT today, it's a strong buy on Moving Averages [16 MA's say buy, 1 (Ichimoku) says neutral] , well that's just technically beautiful to me lol, I gotta stop drinking.
    Daily, sfa vol went through at 23, expecting a channel break this week without an announcement then it (yellow topline) becomes new support. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2487/2487532-d6263428e69179377d81cd34e1b762a3.jpg
    Weekly, good volume on the up.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2487/2487542-b60bcc8426f9903580a2c108234cd5e5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.