sold a large philodendron on ebay 3 months ago for $150 planted...

1. 28,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 627
    sold a large philodendron on ebay 3 months ago for $150 planted in a rubbish bin.....the buyer didn't hurry to get in contact ..about 2 weeks later her father came to pick it up..i wasn't there..and apparently said omg its way too big to collect and left without it...sent them various messages that i could help them..even offered a slightly smaller substitute in a smaller pot....in the end i said i'll even bring it to your house knew they live in the same suburb and i've been using vans left right and centre...not a single response....didn't even ask for the money back..
    ..so i relisted it ..couldnt get a bite even around 1/2 price...saturday she sends me a text message sorry i've been very i'll and i'd like to collect the plant today..lol
    ..rang her back told her i was away...and did mention did you see all the messages i left you...lol..anyway i said help yourself it's still near the front gate my partner may be home...and shut the gate in case the bunny is in the yard..
    ....anyway my partner didn't see or hear them come but it was gone Sunday morning...lucky i hasn't sold it for 1/2 price..who would have believed after 3 months and not responding to a single message...?
    Last edited by hombre cara: 04/07/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.