TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

Intersuisse have 'get out' clauses which have been discussed in...

1. 667 Posts.
    Intersuisse have 'get out' clauses which have been discussed in another thread. If you are a true believer in IFE and what they can achieve with the fund you'll take up the entitlements (my view anyway). By taking up the entitelements you get a free attached option, maintain your investment without dilution and do your part to ensure that the project goes ahead.

I know there are plenty of people around here willing to take up the entitlement even though the current share price is currently at a discount to the entitlement price.

Each to their own, but I think if this raising is successful, ore will be floating off to Asia by years end, with the share price being at a minumum the $1.00 area with the oppies 'in the money'. That is totally my own view and DYOR but once the iron ore is going out the door i really don't see the SP hanging around at 70-75c for too long.

Not to mention if production is achieved on time, due to recent Japan disaster they are going to be doing some major re-construction requiring steal (iron ore). This helps prices at least stay at their current level for a while longer vs previous IFE projections.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.