TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

Imo and I know its only my opinion, there is no way IS will pull...

1. 629 Posts.
    Imo and I know its only my opinion, there is no way IS will pull the plug. Its not a lot of money for them to underwrite and I know there are clauses for them to get out but I would be very surprised if they did.

and in the situation where that may happen IFE would get the money from somewhere. (maybe thats being optimistic but why not be optimistic)

Look, in a years time if the production is up and running there is no way, IMO that the SP will be where it is now. I can remember a slideshow about a couple of years ago from IFE that showed how the SP rose significantly in other companies the closer they got to production. IFE can follow a similar pattern if everything is sorted by Easter towards the end of this year.

IFE is off the radar completely at the moment, there were less than $10,000 worth of stock traded today so completely ignored at the moment. That will change and when it does it could move very quickly. When it will occur, who knows, it may even take the ships leaving the port.

There is nothing to suspect they wont get the mining licence so the only other hurdles are the financing, which we will know by Easter and the port access which I dont believe has been finalised (unless I have missed it)

Each to their own, but I will be taking my full allocation and hopefully cash in on the oppies next year

Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.711K 559.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1359001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1362162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.