CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Lol if Jimmy is really that concerned about all the negative...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Lol if Jimmy is really that concerned about all the negative comments against his LinkedIn post and the business performance maybe he should use this opportunity to clarify by providing updates on the business to regain confidence. What he's doing at the moment is like a little kid that can't take criticism and need to take it to his own network looking for some comfort.

Previously I mentioned his LinkedIn post to be childish and I also received his little LinkedIn name and shame too lol.

Well Jimmy, since you're closely watching HC maybe instead of posting on your LinkedIn to look for comforts you should PM these people directly and clarify whatever false information that you believed they have been implying to the public.

As a listed company CEO I would have thought that you are super busy with making critical business decisions rather than wasting your time grieving over negative comments on HC, which is a not even a creditable /scholarly reviewed forum, but an open forum for general public to simply express their opinions.

I genuinely think you're better than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.