WNX 2.63% 2.0¢ wellnex life limited

Yes sentiments I mentioned I do stick to. I am keeping eye on...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes sentiments I mentioned I do stick to. I am keeping eye on WHA and BUB for a very long time after my successfull runs with A2M. I would like to see them progress but as a investor, I stick to dollar figures which neither I have seen WHA nor BUB producing that investors would need. Currently these are trading stocks (per my understanding).

I been to China and working with them on daily basis. Middle class is not only looking at products from Australia, they are also looking at how known product is because does not matter which company we talk about, they are going there to make money at a premium than what they will get here. Brand name is a huge thing in Asia. Unless known well does not matter what you tags say, they would not accept it that openly.

Personally I will jump in once I will see start volumes moving. For an example try to look at BUBs stocks at stores, they been there for more than 6 months. If I would only be finding 1 month old then I am okay.

Still I would like to see these companies to do well, because if they do then I could also make few bucks.

Till next time... best wishes to the holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $24.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $10.17K 537.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34074 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 49899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 103997
Last updated 15.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
WNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.