CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I agree with you maan,However, sooner or later fossil energy may...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I agree with you maan,

However, sooner or later fossil energy may be replaced entirely with renewable sources so companies like these Chinese coal giants must also plan out their own transition strategy by designing an economically feasible and sustainable energy mix for near term deployment in China. A $500mil order similar the ClearEdge deal last week would be pocket change for this Chinese combination
    ___

The following I found on a Berlin stock forum - apologies for the rough translation. I would appreciate it if anyone here can provide a better translation

Berlin (dpa) - New incentives for citizens to turn energy:

Small-scale Wäme and power plants (CHP) will be backed by the Federal Ministry of Environment promoted. As the Ministry on Wednesday in Berlin announced that it gives off for mini-CHP plants up to 20 kilowatts. April again support. The funding will from Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA) managed. Program was launched in 2008 after a strong demand in 2010 been stopped due to cuts in the federal budget.

New mini-CHP units up to 20 kilowatts for the program will receive a one-time investment grant, after the electrical performance of the systems is staggered. This gives very small, for one-and two-family houses especially suitable facilities with an output of 1 kilowatt € 1500, large plants with 19 kilowatt € 3450. The condition is that the plants with high efficiency requirements.

"The potential is huge," said the ministry. Would 26 million homes with about 17 million central heating supplies. Only a tenth of this boiler is consistent with the state of Technology. Outdated heating systems by a highly energy efficient mini cogeneration plant to replace, beautiful climate and a purse.
    - Finanzen.net (stock forum) - 18/01/2012
    ___

Towards a Sustainable Energy Supply - The New Landscape of Energy Technologies:
    Rik W De Doncker
    Invited Paper - Panasonic Technical Journal - 05/01/2012
    ___

Ps. I'm holding now ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.