Reply to mockers and stiffed necked people/Exodus 32:9 9"I have...

1. 247 Posts.
    Reply to mockers and stiffed necked people
    /
    Exodus 32:9 9"
    I have seen these people," the LORD said to Moses, "and they are a stiff-necked people.

Acts 7:51 51
    "You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

Deuteronomy 9:6
    6Understand, then, that it is not because of your righteousness that the LORD your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stiff-necked people.

2 Chronicles 36:13
    13He also rebelled against King Nebuchadnezzar, who had made him take an oath in God's name. He became stiff-necked and hardened his heart and would not turn to the LORD, the God of Israel.

Exodus 33:3-5
    3Go up to the land flowing with milk and honey. But I will not go with you, because you are a stiff-necked people and I might destroy you on the way." 4When the people heard these distressing words, they began to mourn and no one put on any ornaments. 5For the LORD had said to Moses, "Tell the Israelites, 'You are a stiff-necked people. If I were to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. Now take off your ornaments and I will decide what to do with you.'"

2 Chronicles 30:8
    8Do not be stiff-necked, as your ancestors were; submit to the LORD. Come to his sanctuary, which he has consecrated forever. Serve the LORD your God, so that his fierce anger will turn away from you.

Deuteronomy 10:15-16
    15Yet the LORD set his affection on your ancestors and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations-as it is today. 16Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer.

Jeremiah 17:23
    23Yet they did not listen or pay attention; they were stiff-necked and would not listen or respond to discipline.

Exodus 34:9
    9"LORD," he said, "if I have found favor in your eyes, then let the LORD go with us. Although this is a stiff-necked people, forgive our wickedness and our sin, and take us as your inheritance."

2 Kings 17:13-14
    13The LORD warned Israel and Judah through all his prophets and seers: "Turn from your evil ways. Observe my commands and decrees, in accordance with the entire Law that I commanded your ancestors to obey and that I delivered to you through my servants the prophets." 14But they would not listen and were as stiff-necked as their ancestors, who did not trust in the LORD their God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.