IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

3 mill just dumped at 15c, page-3

1. 85 Posts.
    I have been biting my tongue in hopes that some kind of support would form and we would see just a touch of optimism without an announcement we are all waiting on (the only thing that will stop this one sliding!!)
    It is a sad picture at the moment and I don't think it helps having people ramp the stock up especially with false alleged emails from MR I highly doubt that he would of sent an email out of te blue days before the recent announcement. But that is not the point and is just my honest oppinion.
    I have got a large holding and I do consider myself long term with PRR but I have to admit I am getting a little worried as I am sure a lot of you are. I have been steadily increasing my holdings over the last dip in price to reduce my buy in price and capitalise on the upside potential.
    All the signs are saying jump! But I'm in too deep and I think it's all or nothing at this stage.
    I don't post too often and I wish all long short the best of luck. Just have to get it off my heat I think. As my wife is the last person that I could mention how much PRR has cost me over the last couple I years!
    Where is the bottom!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.