CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

3 mine develop is an extraordinary achievement

1. 269 Posts.

Abu,

The share chart you posted yesterday shows a classic bullish flag. Confirmed by volume and price consolidation studies. (This does NOT show the typical characteristics of a “Pump and Dump” story that some of you guys are talking about. While there might be a potential positive “liquidity event” resulting from the current discussions on foot and the many speculative ramblings on this site, on what might or might not happen to this mining org., IMO the recent price recovery has just as much to do with the underlying Coal demand & price recovery underway globally, as what might happen in the next few weeks on the company front.

Allow me to make a few further comments: While I think I understand your anger towards CCC Mgt, I disagree with your views. I can only guess that some of you may have suffered a losses on this investment, If this is the case, you certainly have my sincere sympathy, I understand what it feels like to lose money, happens to the best of us all the time this is part and parcel of investing in this market.

I am often amazed, at the number of investors who do very little or no research into the “MARKET ENVIRONMENT” and the “COMMODITY” that underpins a particular stock. Investing in the stock market is not your typical “payday” grocery shopping spree, yet many of you give me the impression that this is precisely what you do. You can research a stock until the cows come home as the saying goes, but you may still lose money. While HC is a great place for investment/trading ideas, these are nothing more than just “ideas”. May I suggest that you and ONLY you must DYOR to be certain that the stock is a good investment, meets your risk profile and whether the “MARKET TIMING” is right? If you fail to do proper due diligence, you have only yourself to blame and no-one else.

For instance, had you guys/gals taken serious notice of the “China” slow down story, (financial media were predicting/feasting on this development for a number of years) you may have taken some steps to study impacts on your stocks and perhaps moved to re-balance your portfolio. (Prudent steps to take at least once a year)

Literally, the “China Slowdown” event has put thousands of coal development projects on hold and many have gone bust. Yet while CCC’s has fallen much in line with the others, It is clear that management have done extraordinarily well, despite this poor market environment for coal and including the added geopolitical issues in Sth Africa and the Infrastructure rail issues they had to solve, to name a few more. Also let’s not forget, that the Capex for developing a coal mine can range upwards of one or more billions of dollars. Whereas CCC have achieved this with petty cash, so to say.

Hence shouldn’t you guys be blaming your selves for getting the “market timing” wrong? A little soul searching here may help you guys get over it and move on. I too have bought CCC for 66c but sold it soon after because I came to the conclusion that thermal coal stocks will be impacted by the “China” slowdown.

As a recently returned investor to CCC I understand the mining industry particularly “coal”, I have nothing but admiration and I take my hat off to the Conti. Management for their extraordinary efforts: delivered /developed 3 separate coal mines producing 2.8 bill tonnes of coal per annum. I challenge any one of you (“haters”) to show me just one other company with a market cap of just $32mil, that has achieved such an extra ordinary development result in the Sth African region in a similar time frame.

In fact the first person to do so, I will buy you a bottle of Grange. Alternatively, ABU and the rest of the “hate” gang on this thread, must deliver a grange, each, to me, if you fail to come up with a better comparative. So go to it guys, you've got 7 days to do your research or I expect to receive 5 bottles of Grange from the "CCC hate" group. Guys this is a serious challenge to you, a $600 bottle of wine will be a very small price to pay for the learning’s you will get from doing this extra research.

Yes, I’m a holder and have been accumulating this and other fallen coal plays for some months.

Good Investing and a little luck to all.

Always DYOR and don’t blame others for your shortcomings.

Cheers
    Huckle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.