EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

3 months limbo?, page-2

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    2hotty61

I have not said that much lately regarding EXT, we were almost thier, the bidding war was about to begin then the Tsunami washed it away,
    I think the Chinese in trying to take advantage of the global nuclear downturn in popularity where hoping to cause a vacuum for the share price to fall into by withdrawing thier bid,
    it appears that our share price is still being manipulated but any one in thier right mind should know that it will only be a matter of time before sentiment changes,
    Thier is no replacement of Uranium as yet for the generation of base load current and at this point thier is not a single unmined target on earth that can match EXT's deposit,
    between China,India,Russia,Korea,USA and many other consumers they all know that this deposit will turn out to be probably close to 1 Billion pounds of Uranium in the future and i cant believe that the Chinese with thier previous bid would have been successful without a counter bid from somewhere else,
    I think the Chinese thought they could steal it and for them to back away in hope that they would be successful with a cheaper bid i'd say "tellem they're dreamin"
    This Nuclear "Vacuum" wont last long i hope and if we see a mining license soon it could be Game on once again.

Cattledog101

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.