IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

3 new bonanza gold zones identifed @ mt kare, page-3

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    To be transparent. I do have a downramping motive and thats true. My motive is to suggest to folks that share price should be at a level where I believe it is worth the risk to non institutuional investors and there is nothing wrong with that. I call it how I see it.

Anyone who thinks this is a fair 12 cent gamble today is in my opinion incorrect. Today, its a gamble at 12 a dodgy gamble at 15 but a pretty ok gamble under 9. Remeber 1 centis a 10 percent movement.

This puppy could hammer to 7 or it could completly crap itself. Sure it may even rise to get smashed up again.

Who would have expected the announcement today - another bum steer, and there could be more or maybe not, maybe the rot has stopped.

Look there is a story here, a story of possible glory, but there is also a thing called risk. The market is rising so investors may want to play the immediate upside for immediate gains while the market is rising. I have picked up some real bottomed out plays in the last few weeks for serious upside gains. I am not tying up good cash in a rising market when there are bottomed out companies increasing real earnings every day. We could see the all ords hit 4800 this year and that may take cash out of IDC which may wobble all over the shop.

I am fan of Nectar and his good work, so dont stop the spruiking as I like it

But the gold down the road story is over today. Its dead man, dead as door knob. The gold was not evident upon further analyis - FACT. Today the evidence says that we have what we have and thats good but NOT Awesomne. Its is at best good with a question mark in the minds of Joe Punter.

We are here to make coins, as many coins as possile, not throw good money after bad.

We are speculating on possible scenarios ranging from the awsome to the downright dog ugly awful. Today the scenario warrants a cautious approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.