RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

3 oil zones of increasing thickness & quality, page-12

1. 738 Posts.
    Hi,

I've picked up a few more at $1.15 last night and this morning. It is worth noting that my trade was a cross trade (XT) therefore the seller was with my online broker - Commsec. This supports whoever said impatient to patient.

I'm comfortable buying around these levels and given the action expect I will pick up more.

I want to see an updated top 20 and have asked for he same. I am interested in how these players have held or otherwise since the last update. Particularly interested in Pretorius given his sell down earlier although I note he is allocated 800K in the cap raising.

Of the 20 million shares to be issued 8,716,400 are allocated to existing top 20 holders. A further 5,690,400 wnet to Sonray/Chess (Chess is a sub of Sonray) and Jardine Flemming Asset Management took a further 1,900,000.

I note that Prospect didn't participate but there are some Kiwi's in the list. Interested in the Jardine Flemming Fund - are they connected with JP Morgan.

Looks to me like there is a concerted effort to get stock at $1.15 or lower - evidenced by the insane sell depth.

When the reigns are released it'll go hard.

Patience grasshoppers IMO. All good except for SP.

Sigh - needing my RFE adrenalin hit ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.