CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

3 outcomes going forward, page-14

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

And then there was this:

Kon Vatskalis MINISTER FOR RESOURCES

29 October 2008 - First Copper Rolls Into Darwin
    The first production of copper produced at the newly commissioned Compass Resources mine near Batchelor was trucked into Darwin today.The Minister for Resources, Kon Vatskalis, was on hand at East Arm Port as the first 69 tonnes of copper produced at the mine was unloaded this morning.

"Mining and exploration are key drivers behind the Northern Territory's economic growth," said Mr Vatskalis.

"Compass Resources Browns Oxide Project currently employs around 100 people 30% of whom are Indigenous and will see copper, cobalt and nickel produced from the open pit mine.

=======================================================
    http://wotnews.com.au/email_news/20081029/ntg-media-release-first-copper-rolls-into/
    =======================================================

Despite the slowing economic conditions this does not look like a company that was about to go into VA. And from these press announcements one would certainly believe that it had the support of the NT State Government.

Now would be a good time for the NT State Government to show that support, and assist in mediating a solution that is acceptable to Shareholders, Creditors and Employees alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.