CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

3 outcomes going forward, page-4

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I think we need that legal precedent of Sons of Gwalia case, to base a class claim re ranking shareholders same as (unsecured) creditors. We need lawyer to formulate and get it e-signed asap.

I am already sending submissions personally as are mates which may total up to 5 million shares (so far), to at least alert the administrators there MAY be a problem if they move too hastily. However doubt these will be acknowledged if not submitted thru proper legal channels.

I have not received any acknowledgment thus far from adminsitrators, hence begs the question whether just thrown in the bin ... hence all the more importance for the LEGAL formality.

Administrators should consider the 3 C-note holders now looking to carve up the company are all FOREIGN based ... begs the question what FIRB is likely to do.

Further begs the question how media / politicians are likely to view the rape and pillage of an ozzie company by FOREIGN entities.

There are major issues at stake here transcending all levels of Government and bureaucracy and capable of making a farce of our national future fund.

Also begs the question if administrators themselves may not be open to future litigation if such shareholder concerns are ignored.

The accidental timing of events leading to this ridiculous state of affairs, especially considering last minute applications just prior to a yes vote at scheduled EGM which would have equitised the debt and ensured ongoing viability of company in shareholder control, also begs many further questions.

I dont think the ozzie shareholder should be ignored in his homeland when begging the question of foreigners who seem to be calling the shots over his assets ....

I am open to suggestion.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.