A2M 1.69% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

You're all like "no he didn't", and I'm all like "I just did!"....

1. 1,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    You're all like "no he didn't", and I'm all like "I just did!".

Yes the $3 dollar is back on the agenda, and as discussed in our (sadly) moderated thread - there will be a physical party in Sydney should we hit the mark! The recent 4M guidance has seen some massive advances for a2 where other companies have gone backwards. We have a divvy on the cards for FY and singles day profits to be included in the HY17 figures. Synlait have indicated a doubling of IF production capacity in the near to medium term and China is looking to strengthen Free trade agreements with NZ. New adult nutrition lines to come on board in FY18(?) with further guidance around said products in FY17. And if that doesn't get the $3 juices flowing a takeover bid could fetch a sizeable premium considering a2's phenomenal growth. So with all of these factors at our fingertips and materialising just as management intend it to, I believe the $3 party is on our doorstep and therefore have revived the now zombie a2 thread. See you all in Sydney in roughly 2-5 months by my reading. Mmmmmmmm White Russians....
    Last edited by Ginger_steps_: 29/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.