ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

$3 Party, page-10

1. 4,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8236
    Unpopular opinion and analysis...sure hahaha...but they are the facts !

if you want to be informed and make rational decisions you need to be flexible, read market movements, understand global trends and re-evaluate at the drop of a hat....am i selling NO WAY...am i re rating my holds... for sure!!! every day....nothing is a blind hold... some one mentioned to me that the govt would guarantee the markets...what nonsense....scomo is an advertising has no clue....ask yourself '79....what is the insurance doing and where are they covering risk...that is the real indicator of the current accounts and economy.
    crazy uninformed sell and re-enter lower....well that passes frequency and volume to the pro's and they love it.
    money for nothing... if you do your homework, well why would you sell - the long term z1p model should be fruitful...that HAS NOT changed '79.....there as to be fall out when debt to gdp ratio now sits at 200% .....that is for every dollar you earn you need another from somewhere ? to service your borrowings '79.......let that sink in a while....

just sayin wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.