ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

I usually dont negative comment on a stock that i do not...

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I usually dont negative comment on a stock that i do not own............ In my humble opinion i would be far away from the retail sector at large except may be coles and woolies for their defensive nature........ In my mind i am pretty convinced that an average Aussie family will be having less disposable income for some time to come......... I mean if you think about it what an awfull start to the decade first bush fires followed by flash flooding and then i can think of atleast 6 retailers closing the shutters down recently and we had holden, a lot has happened and i havent even mentioned the word "CORONA"......... have a look at vicinity centre SP its down about 20% in 5 months period the customer footfalls have definitely fallen............ Just my opinion going by all of the above, companies which are yet to show some profits will find it tough becoz people who were paying crazy valuations on forward earning will be asking themselves when will we get to see those forward earnings...............
    Z1P has potential to do very well in future but in near future investors will be asking these companies when will you guys show me the BOTTOM line????

Just my 2 cents
    Please do your research (it has never been more important)
    AIMHO
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.