ZIP 7.08% $1.58 zip co limited..

$3 Party, page-40

1. 15,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 820
    Mate, I have been buying in over the last couple of weeks, so your post definately doesn't apply to me. Even with me buying in over the last couple of weeks I have been at times ridiculed for doing this. I really think your post is a bit too aggressive and condenscending to people who sold. It could have been a bit more constructive,positive with a touch of humility. Who are you or anyone else to judge someone for selling or buying. You don't know there circumstances and above all you are not a fortune teller and cannot say for certain what will happen tomorrow. I really think your post was a bit over the top. Do I agree that the media are milkers and create fear and panic, yes ofcourse, do I think that this virus could slow down supply chains, disrupt trade, travel, logistics, consumer and business confidence over a period of time etc- yes it could- nothing is certain and we need to navigate a world of mine fields. Saying that I am optimistic about the company and the future of the company. This outlook has definately not changed. GO Z1P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.