ZIP 0.43% $1.16 zip co limited..

$3 Party, page-7

1. 4,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8096
    this thread kills me...zip has a strategy of crushing credit card usage.....it has some good customer/retailer sign ups and continues to pursue that end with increasing success...
    unfortunately at the moment it has a weak revenue margin because it discounts its business model to win big merchants ( a foot in the door I guess is better than no open door at all....some would say) which cruels their desire to achieve 20% revenue yield....they are only based nationally at the moment in a very competitive market ( expansion happening shortly which should correct his failing )and small exposure in new zealand but growing against fxl ...so at present it is only supported by one national market essentially....hence the sp movements...and stagnant =retracting sp...this makes it vunerable to fomo buyers who dont research and see it as an APT with huge dollar gains.....NOT YET.....

it will always lag behind apt as long it has less market share..(APT draws on 3 hungry market bases) ...

it will improve and that is the long term bet....its a wait and see....happy to do that BUT it is no APT !!!! ...yet!

with the current aussie economy getting slammed and the fiscal outlook diminishing( irrespective of the beer flu.....and remember it is only a flu) along with the policy vacuum in this area i can see a rerate down....yes down....to 2.20 underlying asset value.......thats reality....if you cant see that you shouldn't be in the markets

anything else is a bonus......

long term they are a good bet with a model that should see them succeed...lets be patient and wait and see.

just sayin wink.png

time for another premium bundy....great thinking juice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
0.005(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.264B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.13 $12.72M 10.95M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5215 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31770 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.005 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.14 $1.19 $1.14 1743719
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.