ZIP 2.34% $2.19 zip co limited..

$3 Party, page-777

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    ~30M$ volume, a lot of shares passed on hand today. I am not impressed by the shorter volume, I guess it is a function of the price going up and it was a long run leg from $1 to $2,4. The more shorter get squeezed the more he bet on ZIP going down until tehy run out if cash. ZIP is well positioned for a bright future in terms of technology and e-payment macro trend. After COVID shops do not accept cash anymore, think about only few years ago non cash payment were subject to minimum threshold and some brick and mortar did not accept cards. Today we live in an opposite situation. This deal it is still at infancy stage and it will conquer new markets, for example I use it as a cash flow management tool for all my discretionary spend and try to stay within the weekly automatic repayment. I am happy to pay the $ 6 dollar as shareholder. APT is more rigid in the repayment structure and you can't use for that function. The instant credit card to shop online it is also an incredible technology. Moving forward think about owning the market data for 2M customers, business will seek help to get introduced to the ZIP population at a price to pay. The narrative is here obviously this business invested a lot in growth and the balance sheet suffered but I will not be surprised to see this baby at $10 in a couple of years...DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.050(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.20 $2.00 $38.50M 18.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.19 28237 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.