WGX 0.40% $2.50 westgold resources limited.

$3 party, page-18

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Also only just found out that your WGX new CEO was the the CFO for CMM as well and currently CFO non executive director of GML? Of Course GML MD was founding director of CMM, NST & SVL & Jubilee Mines who GML MD found the several mines at Jubilee before selling for $3.3 billion.Kerry Harmanis a major shareholder of GML and Kerry made half billion dollars from the sale of Jubilee mines? Guess who is backing again?
    GML sits right in the middle of BGL, MGV, RMS, SLR mines. For a good overview look at hot copper GML under the heading GOLD RUSH 150 km from BGL? Peakmine has a very good description all about GML that will save you hours of reading if your interested?

I see WGX well positioned now that it is cash flow positive from here on in and everyone will see next week WGX Share price uplift leading up to the 28th August when the August future contracts expire and the funds will be looking for their allocation of physical Gold? Good short term trade in my opinion? DYOR. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $2.357B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.47 $2.53 $2.44 $9.956M 3.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10207 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 7047 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.