AXE 1.92% 26.5¢ archer materials limited

$3 Party !, page-142

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Indeed ... Bots have been off the leash !
    Been looking at some of the trading over the last few days and these programs have been quite active recently.
    It can be quite frustrating watching what they are doing, but it happens and for some of us especially with a long term view can open up opportunities - disclaimer .... I did managed to pick up more to add to my position today

I always believe ... and I know it can be quite difficult .. to leave your emotions out of investing.

Nothing has changed with progress the company is making, but if there is weakness in the market then Archer is not immune to this weakness. For every seller there is a buyer and some like me are adding to our long positions, which leaves less on the table so to speak. I like what I'm seeing here in Archer - the immense wealth of knowledge, skills and determination this team has and available to them and the progress made thus far in progressing 12cq and the A1 Bio chip I find impressive and something I like to see as an serious investor.

Referring to your post Derosie 30/03/21 on timeframes - Yes it is difficult and we'd all love to have an idea on timeframes. I Quickly put together announcements relating to 12cq chip build below - You can check them in detail on the ASX website or the company's website - this can give some idea using progress thus far and also remembering the company has accelerated the chip build - also the partnership with Max Kelsen to work on Quantum Algorithms etc relevant to the operation of 12cq suggests that an operational 12cq may not be many years away but closer than we think. We of course will have to wait, but I think considering the disruptive nature of this Quantum Technology and Archer being a small company they have made very good progress I would think.
    Also , I don't want to take it away from D-Wave, Honeywell, IonQ etc .. all have impressive technologies currently operational and advancing, but none will fit on your laptop or phone and work with existing Silicon electronics such as what Archer is aiming for. There will be a requirement for cloud based Quantum computing, but also it would be essential for Mobile applications later also. When 12cq is successful, this technology will open up Quantum Computing to be easily scalable and affordable to people like you and me and open up more possibilities that we haven't even thought of yet.

Here's the 12cq time frame thus far to give an idea on progress

12 Dec 2018 - Exclusive Licence to Commercialize 12cq
    17 Jan 2019 - Pioneering Quantum Physicist Joins Archer ( Dr Martin Fuechsle)
    3 Apr 2019 - Commenced 12cq Chip build
    26 Jun 2019 - First Stage of 12cq Housing built.
    13 Nov 2019 - Scalable Assembly of Qubit Array components Built
    28 Jan 2020 - Second stage of 12cq development, focing on Quantum Measurments.
    9 Mar 2020 - Progress towards Single Qubit Quantum Measurements
    5 May 2020 - Quantum computing Agreement with IBM
    15 Jun 2020 - Confirmation of room temperature Conductivity of Single Qubit Component ( Technological Milestone )
    9 July 2020 - Qubit control Measurements commence.
    10 Aug 2020 - Quantum devices successfully built for Qubit control.
    12 Oct 2020 - Chip build fast tracked with Qubit Modelling.
    19 Nov 2020 - Progress towards Qubit Control
    9 Dec 2020 - Quantum partnership with Max Kelsen.
    20 Jan 2021 - First patent for 12cq granted in Japan
    22 Feb 2021 - Electronic Transport in a single Qubit achieved at room temperature ( Major Technological Milestone! )

So it's taken almost exactly 2 years to go from nothing physical at all to being at the stage where we are at now focusing on Qubit control and having to make all the housing, control devices AND test equipment to perform measurements as they is simply nothing built for what they are doing as it's a world's first - That's why I find it impressive! Still a way to go, but this can give you an idea on a timeframe - hope this helps.

End of the day, markets will always fluctuate and present opportunities to enter lower. Of course for many it's important to have stop losses set, but bots can take advantage of these when trying to accumulate. Golden rule though ... don't invest or trade more than you can afford to loose! I'm taking a risk holding a large position, but it's a risk I'm happy to take having done plenty of DD and research here.

Below is an example of Bot trading and I think you might see the aim .. lol This was from yesterday when i have some time to watch.

Wishing you all the best in your investments and trades.
    Stay safe!

Cheers
    Tonza

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3053/3053818-8dce4247ca722713f4e12074a926c81a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $67.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $34.94K 134.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2739 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 8283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.