AXE 1.09% 45.5¢ archer materials limited

The issue with the bots is that, unlike us mug punters, the...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    The issue with the bots is that, unlike us mug punters, the bigger players don't pay transaction fees. This means they can trade very small quantities without the costs we face. Accordingly they can trade between their own accounts in very small quantities, driving prices up and down at will and then, as said above, take advantage of stop-loss settings and weak hands and impatience.
    Unlike many, I don’t have a problem with short-selling because I see it as keeping the market liquid. I don’t short sell myself and don’t even know if I could, given the warnings before selling that I see when I do sell. I have successfully traded my average price down on a couple of holdings over time and also increased holdings, both without putting my hand in my pocket, which I couldn’t have done without the market liquidity provided by some of these players. The risk for them is being short when the market moves fast (Tesla???).
    With a little prompting from others here I stayed in AXE (and have even built my position) when I was getting impatient. Colour me grateful. I’m still impatient but also confident that the future I bright. I’ll leave it to others to guess a peak value but I will say that I see it way above current levels.
    The small number shares is a disadvantage in AXE liquidity but a massive advantage to us as holders, as buyers offer higher prices for tightly held shares and we smile sweetly and say “not today, friend, NOT TODAY”.
    Particularly to Tonza, 2105, Ssyd and Chingy, thanks for your perspectives, advice and positivity. I just GOTTA find a way of buying you guys a beer somewhere we can enjoy it together and laugh about the sub-$2.00 days.
    Last edited by Ralphptf: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $46.58K 101.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 104003 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 44670 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
46.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.0¢ 40450
Last updated 15.56pm 09/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.