LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

$3 Party, page-203

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    @68stang, I know where you are coming from. I've been in this stock as long as you. I was deep in the red at one time with LTR. The capital raises were a way for me to average down and hold my position, but it was tough. I had been there before with other stocks too, and a few these went by the wayside. All the stocks I completely did my dough on were great resources but in high risk jurisdictions, so that was one major early lesson.

I almost lost my LTR shares on a couple of occassions when the price was very low. Once when I changed banks with specific instructions for them not to sell my shares without first consulting me, only to start getting sell notifications one day when the market was selling off. Needless to say that was a day of panic for me, rebuying shares that were sold (I wasn't with that bank long). The other time was when my current bank wanted to take over my portfolio as my returns were abysmal, but I refused believing things couldn't get any worse.

The house sale I mentioned in the post above was a blessing for us as in retrospect. Although I put most of the proceeds aside to purchase another house, we did drop some of the proceeds into our smsf and I did put this money toward LTR between 6c and 10c. This allowed us to more than double our holding around this time. I could already see the potential of the project by then, so I'd like to think this was the moment I had finally learnt how to invest and this was smart money entering LTR.

Nevertheless, I remained taunted by my past failings and continually questioned the KV project, the lithium market and geopolitical scene, trying to leave nothing to chance. I fell victim to thinking aloud on the forum at times. I often will just throw things out there for debate without necessarily having a strong view myself. Some people don't like this or have misunderstood where I'm coming from. But I have always played with a straight bat. I wasn't just relying on the forum though. I have been continually in touch with management over this time and crossing my T's and dotting my I's.

Many thanks to all the people who have contributed on the forum, particularly over the last 4-5 years.

Sorry for the drivel today. Have taken a day to just sit on the couch and reflect.

G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.