LTR 1.27% 79.5¢ liontown resources limited

$3 Party, page-212

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thanks for your posts cavetime2004. This sounds remarkably similar to me when I started in 2020 with LTR buying up all the way into this year. I remember June 2022 feeling sick looking at the price and what I had invested and how much in the red I was at a SP under $1 given I had buys from April over $2.

The Buffet memes are often reported but the ‘be greedy when others are fearful…’ struck a chord and I quadrupled down as everything I read, listened to kept telling me there is a massive structural deficit. It was the best decision I think I made other than the first decision to go for LTR.

I also had a target of 100k shares and did everything I could to get there. once I finally got to 50K I then found other assets to sell to increase to basically where I’m now living week to week on wages as I don’t want to sell a single share!!

I’m in my40’s with young kids (who also have a few thousand each-great buys all under $1.40) and we have serious debt, but what LTR has given us so far will make generations that much better off. Hopefully it gives them a somewhat more relaxed father and future grandfather.

I may not be a lionaire until later next year but I’m so happy for those that already are.

Many of you. So many of you have posted so much valuable information here that I doubt very much I would have bought as heavily as I did last year during the GS debacle if this platform didn’t exist and if you all didn’t post as you did.

I'm stunned, amazed and proud whenever the LTR team update the socials with flyovers. To think it was only August/September last year when we were all waiting for those permits. And look at the place now.

The only thing I need now is a Liontown cap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.5¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $1.927B
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 80.5¢ 77.0¢ $8.277M 10.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 204721 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 6257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.