ZIP 1.43% $2.76 zip co limited..

Are the bears still spamming these threads 100x per day? How...

1. 16,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Are the bears still spamming these threads 100x per day? How they continue to show their faces around here, after being proved wrong time and time again, is beyond me. They thought they could predict what the share price would do (which even Buffett himself admits is impossible), and they were proved spectacularly wrong. They’ve consistently tried to hide the fact that the fundamentals are anything but phenomenal following the flawlessly implemented turn around strategy, and they’ve been consistently proved wrong by the facts. They shorted this in the cents, based on their incorrect and laughable analyses, and have had their trading accounts destroyed as a result. They’d do well to spend their time learning about how the market works and how to analyse stocks, but I feel they will only continue to stay here spamming these threads 24/7 in a desperate but futile attempt to “encourage” the share price to go down.

Congrats to all the holders though, we most certainly have ourselves a winner of a stock here!! ZIP’s management promised a turn around, and boy have they delivered on that promise
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 19/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.76
Change
-0.040(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $3.609B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.80 $2.81 $2.74 $13.39M 4.830M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 148032 $2.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 125933 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.