ZIP 5.24% $2.01 zip co limited..

$3 Party, page-32

1. 7,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6823
    "After spending everything including the bus money on Credit Suisse / Deutsche Bank & First Republic, all too big to fail, just before they all went broke, prolly had to sit it out?" (still too gutless to tag me in your insults/fictions I see).

Didn't you hear? I've wiped out all my capital. I can't even afford bus money. I spent everything according to you? How did I afford the other stocks in my portfolio, some of which I comment on through HC threads - that you boys follow me onto to sling your troll scat at.

Tekvest you have been on ZIP threads day in, day out, as your posting history will show, calling bankruptcy in 2022/3 to the $0.265 low. Trolling positive posters and holders. Calling in Sherm's from the wilderness of his past losses to help you. You thought you got it right. Yet ZIP has since rallied in your face to $2.00. A nearly 800% rally in 9 months versus your, in total, thousands of day in, day out, negative posts on ZIP and its posters/holders. Along the way you have vehemently denied having any finanicial interest in ZIP, and specifially trading CFD's. Yet once again your hubris betrays the truth (as it has in the past):

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6353/6353471-c2f7e4c8158f9164ee2ee8e0c8976fc9.jpg

Perhaps you should stop making up fictions on my (and other posters') investments and trading that contradict what I actually say on Hot Copper threads and pay heed to posters who'd rather discuss fundamentals if allowed - you might not make the same investment mistakes. I understand that if you have indeed been overall shorting ZIP via CFD's per your overwhelming HC posting sentiment (if not unreliable disclosure) and yet another decleration that you do actually trade ZIP via CFD's as above (contrary to your past denials) that it will have been a very, very painful ride, and easier to just project you anger on me than face your errors in judgement. Me, your past main adversary in ZIP from 2022/3 (now your main adversaries the brokers who you still even now suggest don't properly cover ZIP - much bigger boys wiht more bus money than me Tekvest).

Big hugs Tekvest. Eventually you will get it right. Its just statistics (stochastic processes to be precise).
    Last edited by bedger: Yesterday, 16:46

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.01
Change
0.100(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.544B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.95 $2.05 $1.94 $38.11M 19.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 31620 $2.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.02 23041 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.