ATH 0.00% 0.6¢ alterity therapeutics limited

3 posters, enough info to be big news ???

1. 2,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 953
    When you read the posters, it looks like there is no news, all this has already been told, even several times. But is there any news for those who do not know much about ATH434 ? And also to those who we hope to get interessed in ATH434?

Stamler's abstract tells in the background chapter: "ATH434 inhibits α‑synuclein aggregation and reduces oxidative stress by redistributing excess iron across membranes in the CNS". I do not think this is generally a known fact but the preclinical studies demonstrate this very clearly, both in MSA models and in PD models. For those who know the essential role of α‑synuclein aggregation in the development of both MSA and PD, this may be very important to learn more about ATH434. To see that ATH434, an orphan drug, is already in phase 2 and that the results will come in November including clinical scores and biomarkers and MRI measures of iron. I would not mind if Stamler tells that the preliminary open trial results are comming most likely on June, when standing on the fron of his poster, including α‑synuclein, neurofilament light, iron, etc. results.

Claassen's abstract demonstrates that ATH has done a lot of work in MSA field and this work validates the use of neurofilament light as a measure of progress in a MSA follow-up study.

The ape study is a gate to human PD study and I think this will be noticed most easily and it can easily activate the audience to discussion.

It could be good to have a "private " session to those who are potentilly interessed in the preclinical and these present studies. This kind of sessions are often organized when more publisity is needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $22.49K 3.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 57333068 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4626182 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 2959000
Last updated 14.33pm 26/04/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.