TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

"Could we have an update please? I bought into a supposedly...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    "Could we have an update please? I bought into a supposedly boring blue chip company the other day and it has made me more in one week than TON in 12 months. Ok enough ranting! :-)"

Uncleart - agree that it's frustrating to see many other stocks in the market soaring and ton still waiting for it's day in the sun. Company is working hard and we are gradually progressing so nothing we can really do about it. But upon any good results that are released the good days will have to follow. Am dissapointed like most at how long this has all taken but that's life and if looking in detail at their accomplishments as a company they have done fairly well considering the "Red tape" around Mozambique that they'd had to surpass. This is all imo of course but If you are really that unhappy at the time it's taking for TON to increase your investment in capital gains then you should consider alternatives.

Once trader's become all over TON again and inject substantial money into it again (like they did in March/April 2013 "pump" 5c to 10c) then this will obviously help another rise of some sort. Just got to get some good results out to attract more interest again. and more drilling timeframes to follow any release so we can maintain momentum as the market generally looks for things/ reasons for pumping.

ALL imho, dyor.

Best of luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $8 836

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 789660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 250923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.